CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

12.22.2008

Craig and Heather ~ Love


Here is the cutest couple from our ward. They are the biggest crack up, everything they say, Peter and I find ourselves rolling on the floor laughing. They are also two of the most sincere and caring people I have ever met. It was such an honor to take some family pictures of them partially for Christmas and mostly just-because! 

The lighting in this field was INCREDIBLE! I have been dying to use a field with loads of texture and depth in my photographs. I was so glad they were willing to trek out there and have some fun. 

Thanks so much Craig and Heather for allowing me to capture the sweet love you two share. 

1 love words:

Staci said...

i love this couple! Fabulous job on the photos..i really love the first one on the road and the one of the sun peaking through them in the back. Lovely